Thursday, January 27, 2011

Days 44 thru 48 F-A-D

1-22-11

44/365

I am loving these Sharpie paint pens so I wanted to do another drawing with them. I think I need to go buy more soon.











1-23-11

45/365

This was for an assignment for my Illustrator class. I had to make 5 different patterns and place them on 5 different products. I think this pattern would be cute on gardening gloves, or even on crafty latex gloves.







1-24-11

46/365

In the spirit of pattern-making, I used my new colored pencils to hand-draw a pattern. Didn't turn out so well though...










1-25-11

47/365

This was also for my Illustrator class. The assignment was to change an existing typeface by creating and manipulating the outlines. The original typeface (Crazy Harold) is shown below in black.








1-26-11

48/365

A little bit of a repeat tonight. I took yesterday's design and revised it using suggestions from my instructor Apple Ngarmkrerkchote (click to check out some of her work. She's awesome.)



No comments:

Post a Comment