Saturday, January 15, 2011

Days 33 thru 36 F-A-D

Whew! My Sketchbook Project is 99.9% done so I finally have time to catch up on posts. I only need to do something cool to the cover and then I'll be done... Well, except for documenting it for my records. I'm glad they extended the deadline a couple of days. Now on to the flowers...



1-11-11

33/365

I got a gigantic coffee this morning, a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. I popped off the lid to let it cool down, and this shape was on the inside of the lid - but I added a little more whipped cream with my finger to refine the shape. Even though I asked for no whipped cream, I sort of liked this unexpected surprise start to my day. You're off the hook this time, Starbucks.







1-12-11

34/365

Lots of homework today so this was a particularly quickie day for my project. I made this simple shape in Illustrator.






1-13-11

35/365

I had an Asian pear for a snack this evening so I took a couple of minutes to play with my food before eating it.





1-14-11

36/365

Another quickie tonight. Long story short, I had to take my 2 boy dogs to the doggie ER, but they are just fine now. The parts from this flower originally came from a purchased 12" long border strip made of chipboard. I cut them apart and arranged them in a flower shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment