Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flower-a-day 56 thru 60

2-3-11
56/365

Doodling. Colors. 'Nuff said.













2-4-11
57/365

Zentangles with Staedtler pens. Micron, you better watch your back. These might be my new favorite ink pens.








2-5-11
58/365

This project started with a white chipboard flower-shaped tag onto which I painted mottled tones of yellow, gold, and ocher in acrylic. When that was dry I painted a clear crackle finish over it, and when that was dry, I rubbed acrylic plum paint over it and then wiped off the excess so it only stayed in the cracks. Finally I glued on all of my quilled flower components.







2-6-11
59/365

Playing with floral wire. This stuff is soft like buttah so it was difficult to wrangle without marring it. Also, I can't find my wire cutters so it's staying attached to the coil for now.







2-7-11
60/365

Got to spend some much needed QT with my hubby tonight so I made a quick flower out of orange peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment