Sunday, February 13, 2011

F-A-D Days 61 thru 64

2-8-11
61/365

This is a printed image of a lotus and I used colored pencils to practice shading, gradients, and blending.














2-9-11
62/365

I made this by using a template to trace flower shapes all over the page, and then I filled each of them in using different shades of yellows in different media including pastels, colored pencils, acrylic paints, gel pens, Shapie markers, Bic markers, and watercolor pencils.










2-10-11
63/365

Continuing with the yellow today, I used a sun-shaped stencil to make the sunflower shapes and then filled them in with markers.












2-11-11
64/365

Tonight I cut out a bunch of flower shapes from handmade paper. I have plans to make these into either a garland or a curtain when I get more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment