Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flower-a-day 79 thru 83

2-26-11
79/365

I made these flowers with more Daniel Smith handmade papers. I used a little heart template to cut out the petals and I joined them together with glittery brads. I glued the flowers on the page and then added stems and grass with Sharpie paint pens.











2-27-11
80/365

This is the bottom of the pencil can that I made a couple days ago. Sharpie paint pens again.








2-28-11
81/365

I ordered these stickers from The Oatmeal along with an awesome poster detailing 10 reasons to avoid talking on the phone. Yay for email and texts!










3-1-11
82/365

Holy crap, it's March already! In Illustrator class, we're starting to add a lot more to the skills in our collective bag-o-tricks. The assignment was to play around with the various effects to see what they do. I started out with a hexagon and I used Bloat to make the petals come out. The shape in the lower right corner is what happens when you revolve the flower shape 360 degrees from the left edge.






3-2-11
83/365

Quickie flower tonight. Scratched a flower into the top of a votive candle. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment