Monday, December 27, 2010

Days 14 thru 18 F-A-D

12/23/10

14/365


Practicing some techniques for an illustration in my Sketchbook Project sketchbook. I used watercolor pencils first to make the shapes, then I painted water on with a Niji water brush to move the color around.










12/24/10

15/365

This is a collection of spears & swords that come in drinks with fruit on them, found in the bar at my mother-in-law's house in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.







12/25/10

16/365

A Christmas-y flower for Christmas Day!






 12/26/10

17/365

This is the bottom edge of the lace curtains in the room we stayed in at my mother-in-law's house. Unfortunately, it was pretty dark in there so I couldn't get a good picture, even with the flash. For documentation purposes, here it is...

Here is the way I would have liked to compose the shot, but heavily Photoshopped. Actually, now it sort of looks like an evil face...





12/27/10

18/365

I visited my friend Marlaena today and got to play with her Christmas present - Bucky Balls! They are little magnetized balls, bigger than a BB but smaller than a pea. Here's what I made on my 2nd attempt:

No comments:

Post a Comment